- Click on the QC icon on the screen and Run a Quality Control Test Using a valid Hematology Quality Control Sample.
- If the inaccuracy of the results persists, Perform calibration using the following steps:
- Select the menu then select the calibration icon.
- Select the calibration using a calibrator icon.
- Enter the Lot Number and Expiry date of the Calibrator.
- Enter the WBC, RBC, HGB, MCV and PLT target values from the calibrator Insert Manual on the target boxes.
- Run the calibrator at least seven times and select the best 5 runs.
- Click Sample analysis and select yes to save the new calibration factors.
4. If this problem still persists, contact the Ilara Health Support Team for help.