Run these programs every 2-3 days to perform cleaning for your Hematology Analyser.
- Select Menu, then Service then click the ‘cleaning’ option.
- The device will run a cleaning procedure and the waste will flow through the waste cap component to the waste bag.
For the probe cleaning
- Select Menu then Service then click the Enhance Flush button, the device will start running the enhance flush program.
- The device will ask you to input EZ probe cleaner, open your probe cleaner bottle, submerge the probe like you are doing a test and the cleaner as your sample.
- Then press the start button, wait for the probe to aspirate then remove your probe cleaner.
- The device will run the probe cleaning and ask you to select the wait time, select 5 minutes.
- After the five minutes the device will finish the cleaning procedure and drain the waste into the waste bag through the Waste cup component.