Click here to view tutorial
- You may at times need to produce an invoice for an incomplete sale. This invoice can be addressed to a stored recipient(for instance, an insurer) or to the patient.
- To generate an invoice for a sale simply populate the order summary with the products you wish to sell, if the patient is making a copayment, proceed to complete payment and record the copay
- Go to the orders section in the billing section and find the bill you want to invoice. It may be under unpaid bills or partially paid bills
- Click on the bill you want to invoice and select, generate invoice
- You will be asked to enter an invoice recipient. Select generate invoice and print out the invoice.